At Galvanic Energy, our land team plays an essential role in the company’s mission to become a leading exploration and development company for lithium and other critical elements that are essential for an affordable and sustainable energy future. Our process is very similar to oil and gas.
- Process new leases, contracts and curative documents
- Assist with recordings, filings and transmittals
- Process check requests for leases, assignments and agreements
- Provide support for the preparation of land reports
- Data entry and land map updates
- Additional duties related to general land work
The Land Tech collaborates with all members of the land team and works under the direct supervision of a Senior Landman and/or the Vice President of Land.
- Minimum three years of oil and gas land experience or paralegal work
- Proficiency in ArcGIS and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of P2 iLandman or comparable land software, and a proven record of learning and utilizing new software
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter able to concurrently handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two-year degree preferred
- Work history and experience will be considered
Galvanic Energy is a small, privately held company that values integrity and ingenuity, and offers an energetic, stimulating and respectful work environment. Our benefits include competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, PTO and free snacks.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.